Our Bridgwater and Bristol stores returned to their regular opening hours at the beginning of last month. We'd like to thank everyone who's visited the stores for their patience, understanding, and for following the hand sanitising and social distancing measures we've put in place.
We still need your help to manage how many people are in the stores at any one time, so as far as possible please CALL FIRST and VISIT LATER.
Our numbers are 01278 457652 for Bridgwater and 0117 958 8777 for Bristol.
All of the following can be arranged over the phone in advance of visiting a store in person:
- Booking an appointment to visit a store
- Quotations/finance on new and pre-owned motorcycles
- Booking a service, MOT, or Dyno test
- Motorcycle test rides
- Purchasing helmets, clothing, parts and accessories (call & collect or home delivery)
Our opening hours are 9am to 6pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays. The stores are closed on Sundays.
When you do visit one of our stores, you'll be required to use the hand sanitiser provided, to follow the one-way system, and to observe the 2m social distancing rule at all times. Protective face masks are also available on request.
Please be aware that for the safety of our customers and staff some of the things you're used to are not currently available:
- Riders Diner and PJ's Cafe are closed
- Customer toilets and changing rooms are closed
- Handling of bikes, helmets and clothing is limited (staff supervision required)
- Motorcycle rental and courtesy bikes unavailable
Bike service and MOT bookings may be also made online:
- Click here to book a service appointment
- Click here to book an MOT appointment
Clothing, helmets, and accessories remain available to buy online (call & collect or home delivery) via the Bridgwater and Bristol eBay stores.